Urban Street Recording South Beach

I got the Zoom H2. On my way to work on a very cool TV show, I stopped to shoot some audio of the hustle and bustle of ground zero South Beach. Washington Ave and Lincoln road. There is alot going on, and in a lot of ways, South Beach or Miami Beach is alot like a little baby Manhattan. Im new to this recorder so Im just trying all the different setting and taking notes in the effort to educate my ears to what good audio even sounds like. The recording is unedited so you can hear when I place the recorderdown on the ground. You learn something everytime. I learned that I am probably better of with the Zoom H2 mounted to a Gorilla Pod. Still have the standard windscreen, I will holler when the Rycote arrives.

Urban Ambience Series

South Beach Ambience by Oranse

Comments

Popular Posts