Intro Post

Another day another blog. I'm gonna get right to it. I make hit viral videos for Youtube, and hit television shows and I'm totally self taught. I don't bring this up to brag, its to show that anybody can do it, you don't need to go to film school or have a degree or anything. You just gotta have enough hustle to pick up a camera and make something happen. If you are reading this far, you just thought, "camera? I thought this was an audio blog?"

Just hold on there. Thats why I'm starting this friggen blog, because all my skills are in camera and visual arts. But now is the time for my audio to get Better. My audio has to get Better. TV's now come with pre installed Youtube Apps. That means people will be playing my videos through their house speakers now. For the past five years we have been able to get away with shitty camera mics because playback has been through small speakers. Thats over. Its time to get Better Audio.

Hows that for cheese? Its true though, I know I can hire a professional audio mixer, or just save up and buy myself The Sound Devices multi track recorder,and the Lectrosonics wireless, and the Tram mics, Schoeps, and Sennheiser. goodies. I already do that in another world. I make TV series. This skill set that I am after now, is No to Low Budget Audio for Youtube videos. I'm gonna be spending a few hundred here and there, slowly as I learn to record Better audio on my Youtube videos as well as other No budget vanity projects

Listen, I know everybody is hot the Canon 5DmII camera and everything else that shoots lovely HD footage. So friggen what? How's your audio? Jacking other peoples music and getting flagged on Youtube dont count. So this blog is gonna be my audio / sound design / soundtrack sketchpad. I'll talk about the gear I buy, how I use it, what works and what doesnt. Got 2 cents you want to throw into the mix by all means do it.

My main Youtube Channel: Oranse Youtube

I'm also on the Twitter: Betterduck Twitter

Comments

Popular Posts